- If the child gets an achievement certificate LAUREATE from all types of “Kuratorium” competition, the child is awarded with 500 PLN.
- Average of 3 extended level Polish Matura subjects with minimum 90 percent, the student is awarded with 4,000 PLN.
- Average of 3 extended level Polish Matura subjects within 85-89 percent, the student is awarded with 2,000 PLN.
- Students with IB-DP point score 41-45 are awarded with 10,000 PLN.
- Students with IB-DP point score 36-40 are awarded with 5,000 PLN.
- Students with IB-DP point score 30-35 are awarded with 2,500 PLN.
- the achievements discount & awards mentioned in points 4., 5. and 6 will be applied for the academic year 2017/18 & 2018/19. The other discounts & awards will be applied only for the academic year 2018/19.
- All awards will be paid at the end of the school year upon receipt of achievement documentation.
Apart from the awards mentioned above, students can be given special scholarship according to sport, art or science skills. In order to apply for such a scholarship, a student needs to write a formal request and attach his/her proof of achievement. Such message should be addressed to the General Manager’s Committee. The Committee will examine each request and make the final decision.